Monday, May 18, 2015

a vision of a voluptuous Venice....

 ...And lets start at the very beginning;
here's my very own version of holiday slides... from Blackpool........














we have just come back from our  'once in a lifetime' Venice expedition



 while there, one does the usual, people watching, walking the lovely little alleyways, boat hopping

























watching the artists at work...




 I can't help it - its beyond my control - i have to take pictures of Architectural Magnificence















 and romantic gondola stories......













 David ...is it me you're looking for?




I love the diversity of life found there.... people of all nationalities indulging in and soaking up the atmosphere



He was always looking at the map!!!!! i give up ....

No comments:

Post a Comment