Monday, September 9, 2013

All the colours of the rainbow

What about these AMAZING colours - we live in a beautiful world ; yeah we do / yeah we do......
.....so we all love sunflowers, and rightly so ; they have an amazing expansiveness about them - so voluptuous and inviting !!!!


 Mellow yellow........

This busy bee...glad I did not interrupt him....


 Perfect Purple.....

There we were sitting in a cafe admiring the ambience and low and behold! what a treasure behind us...


Glorious Gold......

High up on a mountain, on a glorious day - look what was even higher than me .....


 The WOW factor of these white beauties.......

Ah me ! soon this candle will be spent ...had to share how it makes me feel ...all sherbety!



sublime sherbet......


We were in a friend's restaurant and these purple delights caught my attention... 
hope they capture yours !


 Perfect Purple.....

The last few days at the beach....those days are burnt orange/tangerine days/ memorable for sure ...


Oh my goodness Orange!!!!!

We live in a beautiful world ; yeah we do- yeah we do
Enjoy your week wonderful people
This comes with love

No comments:

Post a Comment