Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chronicle of a Love Foretold ....The Wedding Chapter.......

 I am home now after attending the wedding of my youngest daughter.
She married the man of her dreams after a two year courtship....if you will indulge me a little - I would take you through my eyes - into a verdant valley of the build up to the Nuptials....:)
 My girl gave me permission to put up these pics of the preparations - so here I am half way through putting on her face pack - stopping to show the process of the beauty treatments ....

 Her decorative hair pins are so delicate and fragile - just as she is ....muah!


 The flower girls on catching a first glimpse of 'the Bride'

 Other preparations included dressing the hair of these gorgeous little ones
 Oliver gives his younger brother a pep talk on what to do when walking up the aisle!!!!!!
 I captured well this beautiful shot of David - where He first sees how exquisite his youngest child is on her wedding day....
 The flower girls / and the page boys give their appraisal and approval
 Proud Daddy and Blushing Bride
 all dressed up and ready to roll
 After we all left for the church David and Joanna could sneak a little time together before getting into the bridal car
Beautiful, fun-loving and funky Rachel with Jamie
 Wonderful, stylish and creative Carolyn with David
The Sons-in Law that David and I have are the Best Men in the world ......


 these pictures need no explanations ....they dance together into the future




 I included these ending shots for you -capturing the exuberance and excitement as they sped away on honey moon
 ....A Lonely Daddy......x
WOW....I know it was long but you said you would indulge me and I am glad you took some time to share in Joanna's BIG DAY 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful glimpse behind the scenes - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing moments... lovely pictures..

    ReplyDelete